Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Food Blog

Okay, so last year I decided to take one picture a day.  I got the idea from my friend Suzanne before I heard about Project 365.  Out  of 365 days, I think I successfully took around 360ish photos.  It's super neat to go back and see what I was doing this time last year. 

Anyway-this year, I knew I wanted to do something different!

I've decided to go the route of Julie & Julia, but for me it'll be more like Ina/Rachel/Giada/Other awesome cookbooks I got for Christmas & Lindsay. And instead of doing something everyday, I'm going to cook a new recipe every week.  While the picture-a-day was fun, it was very time-consuming.  This way, I'll have all week to plan and cook whatever I want on my day off!

I'm going to try to take pictures of everything I cook and definitely provide some feedback.  If you guys have any ideas, comments, suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  

Here's to cooking (& eating) some amazing dishes in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment